Too much salt, how to fix?
Basically here are few tips which can be used in a recipe as per its taste.
1) Add a little sugar as per the recipe. But don’t end up sweetening it too much.
2) If it is a soup, stew or curry; slice a raw potato. Add it to the soup, stew or curry. Potato slices will absorb the salt. Later remove the potato slices.
3) Add some tomato depending on the recipe you’ve made.
4) Prepare another batch of same without salt. Later mix both together & keep refrigerated half of it for later use.
5) Another method is, add some yogurt into your soup or curry. Remember, the tip has to be selected according to the recipe.
What are the household tips you know to fix excess salt? Please share them below as a comment.
Sharing with most of the events in this Event Calender