Another week has passed.Thanks so much everyone for your support to start this.I want to thank all of you & want to feature all of recipes linked for the first edition.It was a great start.
Bruschetta with Capers from Everyday Mom's Meals
Baked Pineapple from Everyday Mom's Meals
Papaya Smoothie from Tasty Appetite
Carrot Cake from The Papper Cup Kitchen
Soy Chunk Manchurian from Parveen Cuisine
Pasta Salad from My Culinary Adventures
Amaretto Pumpkin Bread Pudding from Sumptuous Spoonfuls
Carabaccia Italian Onion Soup from Sumptuous Spoonfuls
Blue Devil Bacon Jalapeno Peppers from Sumptuous Spoonfuls
Devilled Egg Casserole from The Devilish Dish
Panko Coated Fried Chicken from Torviewtoronto
Here are the simple rules to participate with Midweek Fiesta
1. Simply link one of your favorite recent or some old post using the linky tool.(or more)
2. Link to the original post, not to your blog.
3. Leave a comment after the link, I will visit you.
4. Visit at least one Blog from the list & check/comment their work.
5. Appreciate using of my logo & a link to this post.(Not mandatory)
6. Follow me here or in Facebook page. :)
7. Link any number of posts.
Next week I will come back with the next edition & also with few featured posts.
To be featured, here are the criteria.
1. Of course share best posts which you think they were a hit.
2. Share the Event Logo / Link this post. (Mandatory)
3. Visit & follow at least one Blog or more from the list. Be sure to tell them you are from Midweek Fiesta.
4. Be sure to follow back any of follower you gained from Midweek Fiesta.
Hope this criterion is fair enough to be a featured Blog.
Enjoy this Blog Hop!!
Have a nice week!!