- 1 x small flaked light Tuna/or sardine
- 1 small Onion chopped
- 1 green Chili chopped
- 1 spring curry leaves (optional)
- 1 piece Rampe (optional)
- 1 piece Cinnamon
- 1/2 inch Ginger root (crushed)
- 4 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 2 tbs Vegetable oil
- Salt, Pepper and Cardamom powder (optional) to taste.
- 2-3 medium Potatoes boiled, skinned and cut into pieces.
- Two Eggs (beaten)
- Toasted bread crumbs (ground)
- Oil for deep frying
- Drain the can of tuna.
- Heat the oil in a skillet (frying pan).
- Add crushed ginger and garlic, stir, add onions, green chili, curry leaves, Rampe and cinnamon.
- Cook until the onions are tender light brown.
- Add drained tuna, stir all together.
- Allow to cook for a few minutes.
- Add salt, pepper and cardamom powder.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Turn off heat.
- Add potatoes and mix well.